Monday, July 5, 2010

firecracker fun

Clint had to work last night, so it was just the kids and I for 4th of July fireworks. Luckily, people all throughout our neighborhood shoot off small ones in the street, so my kids get to see a firework show without having to leave their house! I put Ruth and Joseph to bed and then took Benjamin and Leo outside to watch the fireworks.
Here's a few pics from last night:

see, I'm patriotic! haha..

me and my boys
(they were both a little freaked out by all the loud noises)

they're so cute

love that expression on Leo's face
The boys made it about 30 minutes outside and then, they'd had enough. They went inside and watched more of the fireworks from their bedroom window.
Hope you had a good night, too!
Lora

2 comments:

  1. sounds fun! we didn't even do sparklers and i think penelope would have LOVED them...next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun on the 4th. It was very nice meeting you at Morningstar. Love your stuff!

    Dora the Explorer :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin