Saturday, July 10, 2010

arise and shine

Here's some photos of the newest necklace in the shop. This one makes me smile! It's so unique and fun! And lots of sparkle and bling. These vintage ball charms remind me of little suns, which is one of the main reasons why I chose the scripture and the necklace name (see below for more info...)


vintage gold ball beads on vintage 22k gold plated rope chain

“Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord rises upon you."
Isaiah 60:1

*******************************************************

And for those of you that love to see pregnancy belly shots, here's me at 23 weeks along (taken yesterday). Things are going well with the pregnancy. I am measuring perfectly and feeling much better, as far as the morning sickness goes. The baby is kicking all day long and I am enjoying getting to know this little one with each kick! I am struggling with my weight gain (30 pounds so far), and grieving the weight I lost last year with Weight Watchers. Hopefully, I can get this part under control for the rest of the pregnancy. My hormones have also been up and down, and I have been asking the Lord to bring balance to my emotions lately. But, I am definitely getting excited about meeting this new addition to our family!

23 weeks


Have a great Saturday! Mine has already started out well. I snuck away this morning while the babies and hubby were sleeping and went to a fantastic yard sale! Lots of amazing vintage treasures... :)

Lora





1 comment:

  1. A friend turned me on to the importance of vitamin B12, which not only helps with emotions/nerves but also cravings for sweets/carbs!
    My prenatal "Supermom" vitamins (they come out to $12/month) from MoreThanAlive.com have a generous portion of B12.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin