Tuesday, June 1, 2010

morning hydrangeas

Clint brought these hydrangeas in yesterday and put them in a pretty vase. Aren't they gorgeous? They are from a bush in our backyard. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers! The colors are so beautiful.

I took these photos this morning as the kiddos were eating breakfast.




joseph in the background eating his pop tart
happy boy!
Hope everyone has a great day! I've been busy cleaning and catching up on emails and shop stuff. Now, I've got to finish cutting one hundred quilt squares for an order I have to ship today. Hopefully, I'll finish before the mail comes!
pregnancy update - I'm in my 17th week now! And guess what? I felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday! That's probably my favorite part of being pregnant. Love it!!
Lora

4 comments:

  1. I love hydrangeas too! I was going to cut some off my front bush this morning but they were so wet from the rain.
    Hope you got your squares all cut! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, those are so pretty! I love hydrangeas, too.

    Yay for tiny little baby kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grogeous. that color is so gorgeous. yay for baby kicks! will you find out boy or girl or wait until birth for the surprise?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin