Sunday, June 27, 2010

golden treasure necklace

Just wanted to write a quick post about a new necklace that I listed this afternoon in the shop! I am really loving this one...

Clint found this amazing antique skeleton key at an antique booth for me a few weeks ago. I immediately knew it would make a fantastic necklace. It's very hard to find a skeleton key in bronze or gold. Most of the ones I have found have been silver. I love the contrast of the bronze key with the shiny gold chain. And I also really like the sparkly flower beads that I attached to the chain near the clasp. (fyi - when I was working with these pretty vintage beads, I kept thinking of the word "glory")

Let me know what you think of this one -



beautiful antique bronze skeleton key on vintage gold chain with sparkly flower vintage beads

"In that day, He will be your sure foundation, providing a rich store of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge. The fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure."
Isaiah 33:6


"Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will also be."
Matthew 6:21

Have a great rest of your Sunday,
Lora

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin