Friday, June 11, 2010

five things i love friday - zoo animals edition

I am planning on moving Joseph into Ruth's room soon. She needs to switch from her crib to the twin bed in the room, and Joseph can just move into her old crib. (I need to free up Joseph's crib so I can get ready for the new baby coming in the fall!)

I am going to do a zoo/safari animal theme! I am super excited about this. I know it'll be really cute.


I am building their room around this painting that a friend made for me before Leo was born as well as the crib set in the two photos below.

Ruth's gonna have this comforter on her twin bed. I love that little polka dotted ruffle! (Joseph's crib bumper is just that polka dot print)

lions!

***************************************************************************

So, I decided to focus on zoo animals today for my "five things I love friday"!

I love all of these things so much, and I know they would look so cute in Joseph's and Ruth's room-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin