Friday, June 4, 2010

five things i love friday - lemonade edition

Yesterday was the last day of school. And because my husband is a schoolteacher, that is always a super-happy day for me! This morning, as I type, Clint and the boys are sitting on the couch together watching Toy Story.

Summer has begun!!

And what says summertime more than lemonade! Just imagine yourself sitting on the porch sipping ice cold lemonade as you watch the kids in the neighborhood play in the sprinklers and plastic pools. Heaven!!

So for today's "five things I love friday", I am featuring my top five favorite etsy finds that all have to do with lemonade! Hope you enjoy this sunny collection!


Lemonade Maker, Mixer, Shaker, Server, Storer by PrettyContainedThings

2 comments:

  1. I love all things lemon! Thanks for sharing these. Your etsy store is amazing btw. I hope to order some of your vintage fabrics someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I love all of the lemony stuff! That first set and the decanter are both so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin