Monday, June 7, 2010

encouraging news


Good news!
I just got the latest report that Jenn is doing so much better. Her blood pressure has stabalized, her vision is coming back, and her MRI and CAT Scan have both come back clear (which means no brain damage). If she continues to improve like she's been doing today, the doctors are expecting her to be released from the hospital in about a week.
Her baby boy, Haven, is also doing well. He is on a ventilator to help him breathe, but the doctors are expecting him to be released from the hospital in about a month.
Jenn has not seen her baby yet, as she has been in critical condition and can't be moved from her room. Hopefully, once this 24 hour crucial period is over, she can go and meet her son!
Keep praying for a complete recovery and healing for both Jenn and Haven.
Thanks so much for all of your prayers!!!
I feel so much better now that I know this most recent piece of news!
(I sewed a patchwork baby blanket today, and prayed for Jenn as I sewed. She was the one who taught me how to sew, and I thought it would be an appropriate way to pass the time today and focus on her with my heart and my prayers.)
Lora

7 comments:

  1. hallelujah!! i love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for Jenn. That's encouraging news! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Praise the Lord. How neat that she taught you to sew and now you're blessing her with all of your talents. Will continue to pray for their family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PTL for that things are looking better! Praying for them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even remembering following your blog, but I'm glad I did now. So glad to hear your daughter is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry...I thought this was her mom's blog, I went and looked at your picture, can't possibly be her mom :-). So confused right now, but please know that either way I was praying for her when I saw the post on the cast forum and I'm glad she's improving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lora for posting this!! I love that picture of Jenn, I am so thankful for our God, who is a wonderful healer!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin