Thursday, June 10, 2010

earrings in the shop?

I had some free time during the kiddos' naps this afternoon, so I made two new pairs of earrings. (using vintage components, of course! :) ) I went ahead and listed them in my etsy shop, too.

You may have noticed that I usually only have necklaces for sale in the shop. I'm toying around with the idea of adding earrings to the shop as well. Here are photos and descriptions of the two I listed today. Let me know what you think! Do you think I should make more to sell in the shop? Or should I just stick to necklaces? The necklaces have been successful on my etsy shop, but I'm not sure if the earrings will do as well. Any thoughts?


"He will shield you with his wings. He will shelter you with his feathers. His faithful promises are your armor and protection." Psalm 91:4

White as Snow Earrings (featuring fun retro vintage beads)

“Come now, let us reason together,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." Isaiah 1:18
OK, I promise this is my last post of the day! ;)
Lora

3 comments:

  1. Lora, I say go for it ! ! You are so creative and the earrings are beautiful....love the scripture you add to each one....shows where your heart is. Love ya, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings - I say post them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! I've loved the ones you have included in my necklace purchases. The ones you just made are adorable! I love the white ones!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin