Saturday, May 1, 2010

zoe's quilt

Remember this post where I wrote about the quilt I made for my friend Amy who is in the process of adopting a little girl from Ghana, West Africa?

Well, I was reading Amy's blog today about their trip to Ghana to meet their little girl and saw this picture of her holding Zoe wrapped in the blanket I made! Tears filled my eyes as I saw that sweet little one being comforted and cuddled in that blanket that I sewed with love and prayers. What a blessing that I can be a small part of her adoption story!



there it is!

Amy and Zoe, looking like they belong together. Aren't they so precious?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Pray for me - I am battling allergies for the first time in my life. My husband has suffered every spring from terrible allergies, so now I can totally relate to how he feels! It's no fun... I just took some Benadryl so hopefully that will help me feel a little better.
Have a good night!
Lora

5 comments:

  1. thats so great! love it. makes my heart happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if every child was wrapped up in such love?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,That is very sweet. And for sure it feels amazing seeing , that things you made with lots of love and care are loved by others. I wish all the best for you with new baby on the way and all the best for your friend and new child : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post:) how sweet.
    i have heard that the best thing for allergies is to find LOCALLY made honey, and to eat lots of it! it has cured some of my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that! Zoe looks so sweet all snuggled up in the blanket you made☺ Beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin