Saturday, May 8, 2010

prom

One of the perks of being married to a high school teacher is that I get to go to prom each year. Last night, we got a sitter for the evening and had a fabulous time at the prom.

This year, the prom was held on a yacht that sailed around a lake. It was so pretty. And the weather was perfect! I really enjoyed sitting by the edge of the yacht and looking out at the water and the night sky, as the breeze blew my hair back. It was wonderful.


(sorry for the quality of this photo. It was taken on my cell phone.)

We rode with the students to and from the lake on a giant "party bus". It was fun. The kids were so excited and all looked so pretty in their fancy clothes. We didn't get home till after 1am. I am so sleepy this morning!! I am getting old... haha...

Have a great weekend,

Lora


7 comments:

  1. yay!! so glad you got to have a night out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am following your blog .you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay that is so cool. definitely a perk! what a dashing couple you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that??? How many other moms can say they went to prom this year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You two are such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the picture looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin