Monday, May 24, 2010

new creation necklace

When my parents came up last month for my birthday, my mom took me antique shopping. As I was looking in the jewelry cases, I immediately noticed a beautiful deep red cloissone pendant with a butterfly design. I knew I had to buy it and make a necklace out of it. Butterflies have always spoken to me. They speak of new life. New beginnings. I made this necklace a few days ago and it's up in my shop now. Just wanted to share it with you. I love it so much!


beautiful antique cloissone butterfly pendant dangling from vintage gold-plated chain

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly."

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come!"
II Corinthians 5:17
Have a great week, everybody!
Lora

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin