Sunday, May 9, 2010

147 million orphans


here I am at 14.5 weeks along...
I know, I look pretty big... :) But my midwife assures me that it's just because it is my fifth pregnancy. I am just starting to show sooner than those first time mommies... But you know what, I really do think pregnant bellies are beautiful!

In the photo, I am wearing a necklace made by Ugandan women. The beads are made from magazines! I bought this necklace from a ministry called 147 Million Orphans. The proceeds go to help feed orphans in Uganda. Here's the link to the website where you can buy one, too.
I love mine, but more importantly, I love the cause!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Lora

5 comments:

  1. I am doing a post on these too! I've had mine for about 8 months or so and get so many compliments on them! I wear them ALL the time ;) Thanks for spreading the word about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect mother's day picture. Nothing says LOVE much more than a pregnant belly. Happy 5Th child.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!!!! congrats! i didn't know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to ask you, how did you hear about them?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin