Monday, May 10, 2010

hannah and joseph

hannah
My dear friend Lauren came for a visit last week. She moved to New York about six months ago, and I've missed her so much! So it was wonderful to see her and her family. Here's a few pictures of her little girl, Hannah.

look at those blue eyes!

oh my goodness! look at those ears and chubby cheeks! so precious...
Joseph and Hannah really enjoyed playing together. Aren't they sweet?

what a cute pair!


It was so great to visit with Lauren. I miss her already!
Have a great week, everyone! I've been busy this morning ironing and photographing new items for the shop. Check it out when you get a chance. Lots of pretty linens and hankies coming in the next few days!
Lora

1 comment:

  1. aw, what beautiful pictures! Our kids are so cute!!!! I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin