Saturday, April 3, 2010

it's in the bag

Thought I'd blog about two new bags in the shop. Remember those awesome estate sales that Clint and I went to last weekend? Well, I got these two bags at one of the sales. They are in perfect condition, and have so much vintage charm and character! Very retro...


Fantastic Vintage 60's Coinpurse with Keychain

The plastic rainbonnet was still inside! How fun is that?

Vintage Polka Dot and Flowers Cosmetic Bag / Clutch with Interior Mirror

I love that little mirror inside. Too cute! And the tags are still on this beauty. Can you believe that?!

Just thought I'd share some of my recent vintage finds. These little bags look like they have never been used. Amazing...
Have a blessed day tomorrow. He is risen!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. HA! I had the coin purse in my cart but needed to stick closer to my budget so I had to take it out. It is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is risen, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin