Friday, April 2, 2010

friday news

Again, thanks everybody so much for all your sweet comments about my pregnancy. I am blown away by your encouragement! Y'all are awesome.

And y'all must've been praying for my morning sickness, too, because today has by far been my best day yet! I haven't been nauseous at all today! (I've still had that spitting thing, but I can handle that) So, its been a very productive day for me, as far as housecleaning has gone. And I feel so much better now that my house is more in order. Thank you, God!!

Clint and I took a few pictures of Joseph today in front of the forsythia bush in our front yard. We transplanted it from our old yard in Atlanta a few years ago. When we lived at that house, we took pictures of Benjamin and Leo in front of the same bush when they were babies. So, it's kind of a tradition.

When you're a boy, you don't have to match. (hence, the soccer shirt and army sweatpants)

I should've taken these pictures a couple weeks ago when the yellow blooms were more full. Oh well, better late than never!

Such a sweetheart

Hope you have a great weekend! The weather has been so gorgeous today. Hope it's nice where you are, too!

Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin