Friday, April 30, 2010

finished work of the cross necklace

There's a new necklace up in the shop, called "Finished Work of the Cross". I am really excited about this one. I love the scripture that God gave me for it, and all the symbolism of the pendant and beads that I incorporated in the piece.


silver cross and vintage beads on vintage silver chain

"We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from start to finish. He was willing to die a shameful death on the cross because of the joy he knew would be his afterward. Now he is seated in the place of highest honor beside God's throne in heaven." Hebrews 12:2

While I was making this necklace, I chose the white vintage bead to symbolize purity and forgiveness of sins through the work of cross. And I chose the purple glass bead to symbolize the royalty and divinity of Jesus, as well as the royalty we all have in Him, as sons and daughters of God.

Have a blessed weekend!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I just love your necklaces. I've gotten several compliments on the one that you sent me. Thanks so much again. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin