Monday, April 19, 2010

featured seller - jenn from make mine blue



I want to talk today about my dear friend Jenn who is the woman behind the etsy shop called make mine blue. She taught me how to sew three and a half years ago, and I am eternally grateful to her! Jenn is full of joy and definitely has the gift of encouragement. I am so blessed to call her my friend! She moved to New York about six months ago, and I miss her so much. (We were neighbors.)

Her shop, make mine blue, is full of super-cute purses, quilts, baby gifts and little girls' clothing. Her use of vintage fabrics and designer prints is fantastic. I love the way she combines her prints. Lots of color and great retro designs! And to top it all of, her prices are very reasonable!

I wanted to bless her today and let her know how proud I am of her and all her accomplishments. She is a wonderful mother (expecting her fourth baby!), supportive wife, and Godly friend. She puts all her heart into her creations and finds so much joy in sewing.


Bluesy Brownsy Vintage Daisy Handbag - $14.50

Cuddly Springtime Patchwork Baby Quilt with Elephant - $17.50

(a lot of these fun vintage fabrics are from a quilt square pack in my shop!)

Green Polka Dot Handbag Purse - $10

I love these two prints together! so whimsical...
Isn't her stuff so cute?! Go check out the rest of her shop to see many more adorable bags, quilts, and girls' clothing...
And one more thing - when I called her today to tell her I was going to blog about her shop, she generously offered to give a 25% discount to my blog readers! (discount applies to one item, not including shipping). All you have to do is type in "eagerhands" in your note to seller after purchasing. Wasn't that sweet of her?
Have a blessed day, everyone!
Lora

2 comments:

  1. I kind of thought I taught you to sew, or at least use your sewing machine. Maybe my memory is fuzzy on that one.

    I had a dear friend that moved to New York, too. And another one that moved to North Carolina. I hate saying good-bye to people I love. Makes me thankful for heaven!

    I love that patchwork baby blanket. It looks like the one I had when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for posting this, lora!! you are a sweet sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin