Happy Birthday to me!! Today, I turn 35 years old. Wow. I can't believe it!! Time sure does fly.
So, in honor of my thirty-five years of life, I am going to make a list of 35 things I am thankful for about my life.
1. my relationship with Jesus.
2. my amazingly supportive and caring husband, Clint
3. Benjamin, my sweet and super-smart firstborn child
4. Leo, my fantastically unique second child
5. Ruth, my independent and oh, so girly third child
6. Joseph, my joyful and wonderfully mellow fourth child
7. the baby growing in my belly
8. my parents who are so helpful and giving of their time and love
9. my in-laws who are so kind and sweet to me
10. my two great big brothers
11. my three amazing sister-in-laws
12. all my cute nieces and nephews
13. my wonderful friends in my town
14. my amazing friends that live far away
15. the women's prayer group that i am a part of
16. my church
17. the dynamic school that my boys attend and that clint teaches at
18. my amazing etsy shop customers
19. my shop that keeps my creative juices flowing
20. all my encouraging blog readers!
21. my beautiful house
22. my kia sedona
23. my cat Lester
24. my screened in porch with the twinkle lights
25. my guitar
26. my jewelry making skills
27. my sewing machine
28. my computer
29. luna bars
30. cafe francais
31. my beautiful wedding ring and band
32. my long hair
33. garage sales
34. thrift stores
35. my double stroller
That was fun! I could have gone on a lot longer, too! I sure do have a lot to be thankful for.
Have a blessed day! Mine is turning out to be a full day already. I am taking the two youngest over to church this morning in the double stroller for a women's conference meeting. I am armed with suckers in case of a meltdown so I can at least spend some time worshipping the Lord on my birthday. Then, my new friend Danielle is coming over with Wendy's. Then, tonight, Clint is taking me out for a dinner date! Alone!! It's going to be a great day.
I am blessed that God has seen fit to give me another year of life. I pray that this will be my best year yet!