Monday, March 15, 2010

three little monkeys jumping on the bed

Remember that children's book? It's one of my favorites..

I've been praying for a few months now for a twin mattress for Ruth's room. And last night, a friend blessed me with not one, not two, but three twin mattresses! God is good!! We'll be all set for awhile now.

The kids had a blast this morning playing on one of the mattresses. I tried to capture the fun with a few action shots.

my three little monkeys jumping on the bed

i love this shot

mommy joining in on the fun (they always love to pull my glasses off!)

love that little profile!

leo in one of his daily costumes... not quite sure what this one is. (and he's sporting a fresh bump on his head from music/dance class this morning at preschool)

ruthie lovin her brother

Good times...

On another note, thank you all so much for your prayers regarding my voice. Miraculously, my voice suddenly came back about 30 minutes before I was to sing in that worship meeting. It was incredible. God is so good!!!

Have a great week!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. Diane4:46 PM

    We can't wait to see these little monkeys ! ! ! Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worship was so sweet last night Lora! Our God comes through in the 11th hour, doesn't He?! So sorry about the tumble Leo took today:( Love, MB

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin