Thursday, March 11, 2010

a little cottage by the sea

I'm sick again. This is like the fourth or fifth time in about 5 weeks. And I am getting very tired of it! Please pray for me, my blogging friends. I have lost my voice and I am coughing and feel pretty much awful. And I am supposed to play my guitar and sing in a worship band on Sunday night for a women's meeting at my church. It's been about two years since I've had the opportunity to do this kind of thing, so I hope and pray that I will be all better by then.

I thought I would post some pretty pictures today. I'm dreaming of staying at a little cottage by the sea like these below... Aren't they lovely?


6 comments:

  1. Praying you feel well enough to use your gift!!! Those cottages are so dreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane2:12 PM

    Lora....I am so sorry you are sick again and my heart goes out to you. I am praying for a quick recovery for your body and for your voice. Love you, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cottage by the sea would be so lovely. Praying you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your voice to come back, so that you can share in worship on Sunday. So sorry you're sick again. Wish I was there to help.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. My prayers are with you.

    If you go can I tag along to the cottage? ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lora,
    I have several friends with this hard-to-beat throat/cough bug. I'm sorry it keeps getting you down. Have a cup of tea with honey and know that lots of people are thinking of you!

    Georgianne from Nestle and Soar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin