Monday, March 8, 2010

joseph at 16 months

Joseph was walking all around me today as I was photographing some new listings in my shop. He looked so adorable with the sunlight streaming in through the windows, that I had to stop and take some photos of his smilng face.

(could he be any cuter?)

love that profile

i adore those little wavy bits of blond hair around his ears

those baby blues are so gorgeous! (i know, i'm biased...)

me and my sweetheart

Just had to share. I am such a proud mama! I am so blessed.
Have a good evening!
Lora

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love to kiss that little face?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora, your whole family is beautiful. I love these photos. Do you keep scrapbooks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane8:45 PM

    I absolutely cannot wait to squeeze that little munchkin...and all of the others too :) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is gorgeous. you are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwm he is growing up so much!!! What a handsome boy, just like his brothers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin