Friday, March 26, 2010

five things i love friday

1. my in-laws. My father and mother-in-law are in town for a few days for a visit. They are so sweet! I am very blessed to have such wonderful in-laws...

2. estate sales. My mother-in-law watched the kids all morning so clint and I could have a date. We went to two amazing estate sales and I, of course, headed straight for the linen closets! I was so excited to discover shelves upon shelves of fantastic vintage towels, sheets, and table linens... heaven!

3. my fun husband. During our date today, I thanked God for my fun husband. We both love exploring estate sales, antique stores, flea markets, thrift shops, and yard sales for things from the past. It was so wonderful sharing my treasures with him today as he shared his with me.

4. bojangles chicken biscuits. oh. my. gosh. yummy!

5. the sky just before it rains. Just beautiful!

Hope you had a good Friday as well. My heart is full after a special time with my sweet hubby all to myself. And now, a leisurely night awaits me visiting with my sweet mother-in-law.

Blessings!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. so sweet! i love my mother-in -law as well. my mom passed away several yrs. ago and she has become a 2nd mother to me! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love living in Charlottesville. I really do. But I MISS BOJANGLES!! Eat a cajun filet biscuit combo for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sound so fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin