Friday, March 5, 2010

five things i love friday - shabby chic edition

Shabby chic is a form of interior design where furniture and furnishings are either chosen for their age and signs of wear and tear or new items are distressed to achieve the appearance of an antique. (as defined by wikipedia)

Today's edition of "five things i love friday" features all things shabby chic.

These are some of my favorites that I found browsing on etsy:

Floral Linen Tablecloth by PassedBy

Don't you feel all romantic and nostalgic now? I just love shabby chic...
(Make sure to check out all these great etsy sellers. Their shops are amazing! Just click on the picture descriptions to be taken to their shops.)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Lora

2 comments:

  1. wow, love this collection! and thanks for including an item from my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute things. I love that last little rose in the blue frame.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin