Saturday, March 13, 2010

blast from the past

I found these old pictures today that were taken right after we moved here in September of 2006. I was just a few months pregnant with Ruth. Benjamin and Leo are so little!

Looking at this picture makes me realize how much Joseph resembles Leo. Don't you think so?
And look at how different Clint looks, too!

We were so excited to be in our new home and new city! It really blows my mind to think of all that has happened since this picture was taken!! God has definitely taken us on an adventurous journey as a family.

Have a great Saturday!

I am planning on a quiet evening at home, praying that my voice will return for tomorrow night.

Lora


1 comment:

  1. Aww! Sweet photos. I'll say a little prayer for your voice, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin