Monday, March 1, 2010

anchor of hope

"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus, who went before us, has entered on our behalf."
Hebrews 6:19, 20


The anchor holds

Though the ship is battered

The anchor holds

Though the sails are torn

I have fallen on my knees

As I faced the raging seas

The anchor holds

In spite of the storm

(taken from the song "The Anchor Holds" by Lawrence Chewning and Ray Boltz)

Have a wonderful week, everybody!! I am looking forward to a week of health for my whole family!!

Happy March!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. I hope your family has good health this week too! Sick kids are no fun:(!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the necklace turned out - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lora,
    I am interested in purchasing your anchor necklace but I do not have an etsy account. I really do not want to set one up right now. Do you have another means of selling this?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin