Monday, February 8, 2010

valentine's day sale!

Good morning, everybody! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom!!

My dad took her on a trip to southern California to celebrate with all her family out there. He threw her a big party on Saturday night. (It's a pretty big birthday - I'm not going to say which big birthday it is - a girl's gotta have a little mystery, right? :) ) I wish I could be there to celebrate with her. I know she's having a blast catching up with everyone.

****************************************************************************

Moving on to shop news, it's not too late to get a little Valentine's Day gift for that special friend or relative! And to make things a little sweeter, I created a special Valentine's Day Sale section in my etsy shop! All items in this section have free shipping now through February 14th!! Whatever you purchase from that section will be wrapped up pretty and I will include a little note from you in there as well, if you wish. Gift giving made super easy!! (And if they don't live near you, I can ship directly to them, too!)

And nothing says "I love you" more than a handmade gift!!

Here's a few of the cute things for sale in my special Valentine's Day Sale section:


*4.5*
*10*

Wrist Cuff made with vintage fabric and buttons
*5*

*12*


And remember, all of the items in this section have FREE SHIPPING!!

Go check out the rest of the V-Day Sale section in my shop here. There's lots of other great gifts to choose from!
Have a great Monday, everyone!
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin