Saturday, February 6, 2010

today's thrift shop finds

My sweet hubby watched the kiddos this morning so my buddy Susanna and I could go on a little thrift shopping outing together, just her and I. We had a great time hunting for treasures...

Here's two of my fun vintage finds:

I love this little painting! It looks so pretty on my windowsill above my kitchen sink. The artist signed and dated the back, 1976. Isn't it sweet?


And you know by now that I am a sucker for a vintage mug. I love the rose on this one with the speckled background. Can't wait to have my Cafe Francais in it!!

Have a great Saturday!!

Lora

ps-what do you think of the new blog layout? I like the butterflies...



4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a great morning. Times out with friends are so important.

    I LOVE the new layout. Very vintage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good finds! i got the package and it looks great! i am excited to get using them. when i do i will send you a picture:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that little painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new blog design....the colors are great and the little notes....re: "welcome", "happy", etc. :) Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin