Thursday, February 11, 2010

something pretty

I always get a kick out of seeing the items that I've sold in my etsy shop displayed in their new homes. Here's a before and after photo of a sweet little vintage linen table runner I sold in the fall. The customer sent me a picture of the table runner sitting pretty on her table. I thought you'd like to see it, too.


(photo of listing from my etsy shop)

(beautiful! - I love that amazing vase of cheery yellow flowers on top of it, too)
Hope you have a wonderful day today!
(I am nursing my little girl back to health. She's had a fever and cough for the past couple of days. Poor thing... I hate it when my kiddos are sick.)
If you have a free moment, say a prayer for Ruth today.
Thanks!
Lora

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry your little one is sick. I have said a prayer for her.

    That is an interesting vase and the runner is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora-Thinking of her and hoping she feels better soon!

    New follower. Come by and follow back if you would like. Happy Valentines Day! oxoxox Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin