Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my new hat


Yes, this is my second post of the day. I just had to share my excitement about my new hat that arrived in the mail today! I did a trade with another etsy seller, emilymaysparks, for this amazing crocheted "Chunky Slouchy Beret". I put it on immediately, and I haven't taken it off since. It fixed my bad hair day right away!! haha... I feel so cute. I've been looking for a little hat like this for months, and I am so pleased. Emily is such a sweet person, and she does incredible work. If you want a beautiful crocheted hat, headband, gloves, or scarf/cowl, please check out her shop!
Did you share some LOVE with someone yet today? (read the first post of today if you have no idea what I'm talking about)
Blessings,
Lora

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging about it! I am so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute hat!

    Thanks for your words about love. I'm going to call Ellie to pray with her about her upcoming biopsy scheduled for tomorrow.

    I'm also praising our wonderful Heavenly Father who provides for us. Praise also for Allison who was obedient to the Lord's prompting.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY CUTE!!! you look great in anything, but this hat makes you look like a cute young college chick! :-) in a good way, of course! miss you, friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat...you could make anything look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hat and the color is very becoming on you :) Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lora! Thank you for following my blog ;) The cap/hat is really cute. I'm learning to crochet using a KLUTZ book, and there is a project to make a hat similar to yours!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're gorgeous! And I love your hat. You are such a hat person.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin