Thursday, February 25, 2010

leaves of healing

Boy, was I sick!! Wow, I haven't been sick like that in years. I came down with a fever on Monday night, all of a sudden. It knocked me out and I was in bed or on the couch for two days straight. Thank God for my husband and few dear friends (thanks, Susanna and Danielle!) who helped me with the kids and brought meals over so I could rest.

Praise God, I am all better now. As soon as I started to feel more like myself, I got out my jewelry making stuff and made a necklace. The name of this necklace, "Leaves of Healing", was inspired by Revelation 22:2. I definitely had healing on my mind!! God healed me quickly and now, I feel better than ever!

Leaves of Healing Necklace (just listed in shop)

"And the leaves on the tree are for the healing of the nations." Revelation 22:2

turquoise howlite pendant and vintage silver plated lucite leaf

I really love how this one turned out! If you know someone that needs a healing touch from God (or if you do yourself), wearing this necklace would serves as a tangible reminder to trust in our God who HEALS!
Be blessed today and be in good health!!
Lora

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love the color choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NatalieY.3:31 PM

    You have good friends!! That is awesome that they helped with the kids and brought you meals! You are BLESSED!! My mother-in-law left right before I got so sick!... And Zach has had to work late a lot this week. :-/ I am still hoping/believing I will be back to 'normal' SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better and that's a lovely necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got your message just before going out of town and have been praying for you this week! I am so glad that you are feeling better! The Lord is so good in how He provides all of our needs! May your friends be blessed for their giving spirits. The necklace is beautiful as always, such a lovely reminder of the Lord's love letter to us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the texture on the stones.

    I'm happy you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful necklace! glad you are better. thank God for friends and husbands :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin