Friday, February 12, 2010

five things i love friday - valentine edition

In honor of Valentine's Day on Sunday, this week's "five things i love friday" features my top five etsy picks that remind me of the day of love!


Hope looking at these beauties made you feel all warm and mushy inside. :)
**********************************************************************
Don't forget to check out my shop's special Valentine's Day Sale section.
FREE SHIPPING on all items in this section now through Feb. 14th!
Click here to check out the entire section.
**********************************************************************
Have a great Friday!
Lora
ps-thanks so much for your prayers for my little girl. She is better today! No fever. Thank God!

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress - and those mary janes! So adorable! and I love your verse up top too, I'm studying proverbs 31 right now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin