Sunday, January 10, 2010

simple things sunday

I'm starting a new feature on my blog. Every Sunday is now "simple things sunday". So often, it's the simple things in life that are the sweetest and bring the most joy. I know that's true in my own life. So each Sunday, I'm going to post a photo of a "simple thing" that has brought joy to my life, and more often than not, also brought me closer to God.

Look at this amazing antique rag rug on the back porch of the cabin we stayed in for our anniversary. I love the uneven rings in this handmade treasure.

And I'm so glad that God takes the crooked and uneven places in my life and uses them for His glory. He braids the torn up rags of my life and turns them into something useful and beautiful.

Enjoy your day of rest!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. What an encouraging thought! I often think of the ways God has used my mistakes for His glory. He is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea Lora. I visit your blog everyday and really enjoy all your posts. xoxo Donna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin