Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i heart you

hi everyone

I just wanted to say that i "heart" you. :) My blog-reader friends are the best! It's funny how I feel like I really know so many of you, and yet, we've never met face-to-face! I look forward every day to reading the sweet comments you leave me. You have no idea how much they bless me and encourage me! So, thanks!!

Love is in the air, it seems, as we quickly approach Valentine's Day.

And in honor of this special time where we focus on love, here's a cute towel that I just listed today on my shop.


Vintage Red Hearts Hand Towel

Isn't it cute? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And now, a verse for the day all about the best kind of love there is!

"For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his

faithfulness continues through all generations."

(Psalm 100:5)

Have a great night!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. i feel the same way about my readers. thanks for being one of them (and i heart you too!)

    i enjoy seeing all the items in your shop. hopefully i can purchase something someday (. . . birthday money in march)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin