Saturday, January 2, 2010

crafting year in review

I thought it would be fun to look back at all the things I've made this past year.

Here's twelve of my favorites:



a little fleece hat (with ears!) for my baby boy

gingham and roses baby quilt with corduroy bird applique

"afternoon bag" made out of a quilted placemat

journal cover for composition notebook with tree applique

applique ice cream cone shirt for Ruthie

leaf applique baby quilt

" Key to My Breakthrough" Necklace

Wrist Cuff made with vintage fabric, lace, and button

Vintage Sterling Silver Lucite Pendant on Waxed Linen Cord with vintage button closure

Antique Skeleton Key on Crocheted Chain

Birdie in the Trees Tote Bag

Diaper / Wipes Case
That was fun! I guess I've been pretty busy this year. There were lots of other projects I wanted to include, but I tried to limit myself to just twelve, one for every month of the year.
"She selects wool and flax, and works with eager hands."
~Proverbs 31:13
Here's to another year full of making things with my eager hands!
Lora













1 comment:

  1. I still love my diaper wipes/cases. It's still my constant companion on outtings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin