Monday, January 11, 2010

all my days

My mother-in-law sent me these fantastic vintage linen wall calendars, in the years of my birth and my hubby's birth. They are tacked on the wall in my pantry, next to my washer and dryer. I decided to brighten up that bright white wall with some 70's happiness... Aren't they great?

" Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:6


"My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:15, 16

"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple." Psalm 27:4

Have a great day!

Lora




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin