Tuesday, December 29, 2009

mountain getaway - part two

baby Benjamin - so sweet!

big 6 year old!
This is part two of our mountain getaway photos. We had a sweet little family birthday party for Benjamin, who turned six when we were at the cabin. It was a special time!

Here's the highlights...

the birthday cake I made for Benjamin.
not too fancy, but he sure liked it!

i love his smile

classic

proud mommy and daddy with their firstborn

6!

admiring his new trains

party aftermath

happily playing with his new train set


Have a great day, everyone. My brother and his family left this morning. We had a great visit! Now, I am glad to be getting back into my routine. It's been a crazy couple of weeks!
Lora



1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you enjoyed your getaway!! Happy Birthday to the now 6yo!! I'm glad our normal routine can begin now as well. Christmas is great, but routines are even better!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin