Thursday, December 31, 2009

mountain getaway - part three

feeling peaceful on the couch
(and wearing a scarf around my neck, of course.
this time of year, i pretty much always have a scarf on)
he's got the cutest profile! i just love that little nose.

daddy working hard putting the gingerbread house together

this was the best coloring Leo's ever done! i was so proud of him.

Benjamin is really good at puzzles. Love that concentration on his face.

Ruth's starting to color now. It's so sweet.

Clint posing with his roaring fire. He was so proud of himself. :)

This picture makes me laugh. Look at all those expressions!
This was an action shot of Daddy wrestling with the kiddos.
Daddy and his boys

Decorating their first gingerbread house

This picture really captures my boys' personalities.
It is priceless.


And here he is, carrying a load to the van up the hill, in the sleeting rain.
What a guy!
I have so many other great pictures, but I didn't want to overwhelm you! I'll post more in the coming weeks, but that's it for now. Moving on...
I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year's Eve! 2009 has been a year of ups and downs for our family. We've been through a lot of challenges, but we've also had lots of answered prayers and breakthroughs... I am thankful for God's protection and provision. We have been healthy and taken care of. He is a good God!
Lora


1 comment:

  1. Diane1:27 PM

    I LOVE All of these photos ! ! ! That little Joseph is just beautiful...even if he is a boy. So happy that ya'll were able to go to the cabin again and have such a special family time together. Love ya'll....Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin