Tuesday, December 8, 2009

fruit of the vine


"Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing." ~John 15:4,5

Fruit of the Vine Necklace

Three fun charms dangle off a 10 karat gold-plated chain

I love the one with the cluster of grapes! A little reminder that we will bear much fruit if we remain in Him, the true vine!

I just listed this necklace on my shop. Isn't it pretty? I made it a few months ago when I had that booth at Harvest Fest. I love the meaning behind it. While was making it, I kept hearing "fruit of the vine." And when I was reminded of the scripture above, it fit perfectly! I love that passage about the vine and the branches. It is so true, isn't it?

Apart from the Lord, we can do nothing! He is the only reason I can do what I do each day. He alone gives me the strength and grace to accomplish all He has given me to do - be a mother, a wife, a friend, a business woman, and a lover of God. He is all that I need! And He is more than enough!

So, it's my prayer, that whoever buys this necklace will wear it as a reminder that they can bear much fruit if they remain in Him!

(Or is there anyone in your life that could use this encouragement in their lives? This would make a wonderful little gift for them!)

Have a blessed night,

Lora

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful necklace, and I especially love the meaning behind it. Every day I strive to remain in Him. Thank you for the reminder and encouragement!

    Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin