Tuesday, November 17, 2009

thermal goodness

love that little pout

look at those hands!

far off gaze
building racetracks (sort of)
Just a little thermal goodness to brighten your day! A friend gave me some clothes for Joseph yesterday, and these precious striped thermal pajamas were in the bunch. I just love babies in thermal underwear!! Doesn't he look adorable?! (I know, I'm biased)
I am thankful today for my four amazing blessings. God has given me some pretty incredible children. He uses them all the time to remind me how much He loves me. Take yesterday for example: my four year old boy, out of the blue, came up to me and hugged me. Then he looked me square in the eyes and said to me,
"Mommy, you're so special to me."
Wow, I was blown away. Y'all know that I am in a tough season right now, and feel far from God more than I'd like to admit. Well, God is definitely near to me when it comes to my children. He speaks to me (pretty much every day) through the mouths of four little munchkins. And I thank Him for that!
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin