Saturday, November 7, 2009

only one to go!

Quick etsy shop update -

I just sold my 299th item! Only one more sale and I will have 300. Wow.. Thank you, God, for your blessing and favor on my little shop.

Anybody feel like making my day? I'd love to hit 300 today. :) Click here to find lots of fun vintage goodies...

I am enjoying a quiet day at home with the family. The middle kiddos are napping. The oldest is watching Horton Hears a Who (the old version). ("A person's a person no matter how small!"). The youngest is trying bananas for the first time - its so cute watching him try to pick them up with his little fingers. The hubby is cleaning out the garage. And I am working on the computer. Nice sunny day outside. Glad to be alive and well.

Have a blessed Saturday!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead. Tell me you love me. :-) I made it with less than an hour to spare.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin