Thursday, November 26, 2009

giving thanks

my boys and their cousin Tyler playing a video game this morning. Aren't they adorable? They love eachother so much!

Good morning!

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am full of thanks for all the blessings God has given me. I remember that each day, I have a choice. I can choose to focus on the things I don't have or wish I did have, or I can choose to focus on the things I do have. I can choose joy and gratefulness!


Some of the things I am thankful for today:


1. my relationship with Jesus Christ

2. my parents

3. my children

4. my husband

5. my in-laws

6. my ability to see, hear, smell, and taste

7. electricity!

8. my house

9. my husband's jobs

10. my etsy shop and customers



That's just the beginning!

Thank you, God, for all of my blessings!! You're so good to me!


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!



Lora


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin