Friday, November 27, 2009

five things i love friday

Here are my top five photos from our Thanksgiving!
1. my Thanksgiving table - I love this vintage tablecloth!!
And I also love the pretty candles and fruit centerpiece. Simple and classic...

2. Grandma and Papa enjoying their newest grandbaby...

3. Joseph wearing this adorable onesie
(It says, "I'm here for the pumpkin pie!")
Isn't that the cutest thing?

4. Sweet Ruthie

5. Leo and his new friend, Justice.
He adored that little puppy!
And number 6, I love a good sale!! I am having a Black Friday Sale on my etsy shop today only. Everything is 20% off!! Check it out!
Have a great day!
Lora

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet family and what a beautiful table. I love the flowers on the table cloth, so cute!

    Happy (belated)Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin