Sunday, November 1, 2009

birthday boy

Joseph - born on November 1, 2008
Joseph - November 1, 2009 - what a difference a year makes!

the birthday cake I made - with frosting from scratch (this is the first time I've ever made it, not just used frosting bought from the grocery store)
big brothers excited about Joseph's presents

big sister loving her party hat

mama's boy

Joseph's birthday card from Benjamin - isn't that just adorable?

the birthday boy!

let me at it!

that's a big tiger pillow! and he's chewing on his favorite present - a straw! haha

"Happy Birthday to You..!"

Dig in!

wow.. this is good!

Finger-lickin' good!

I'm a big boy now!
Happy Birthday, Joseph!
You have been an absolute joy to me. I love your gentle, calm spirit. I love how you've brought so much peace and balance to our family. You truly are a gift from God! Thanks for being you! I love you just the way you are.
Mommy

6 comments:

  1. We love him. too.
    Happy Birthday, Joseph!

    Grandma Carolyn and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora, Thanks for sharing all of the great pictures ! ! Joseph is growing up...he seemed to be thinking just what you titled his last picture..."I'm a big boy now". Benjamin...what a great birthday card you made for Joseph !! Love to all, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai lora! i know your blog from vanillavain, you know both of us won her giveaway :)
    well, nice to know you, and send my big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to adorable joseph :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! That first year is a big milestone. I love the comparison picture. SWEET! Happy Birhday Joseph. LOVE & BLESSINGS ><>

    (Did you see the pictures of me and Katie -- prego together?! It's from about a week or so ago on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! I LOVE the birthday card from brother. It's a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Joseph!! Wish I was there to celebrate and give you a big snuggle!! Love you Lora!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin