Tuesday, October 13, 2009

friends

playing under the kitchen table

gosh, i love this kid!

pretty brown eyed girl

so cute in their onesies
My dear friend and neighbor Jenn is moving to New York in 19 days. She and I were pregnant at the same time (twice, actually!), and she had her little girl Bella just four days before I had Joseph. And here they are, almost a year old! It's hard to believe that! I am so sad that she is moving away. She has been such a wonderful friend, and I have been so blessed to have her in my life.
Thank you, Jenn, for three years of friendship and sisterhood-in-the-Lord! You will be missed!!
Lora

3 comments:

  1. Your friendship has been more than precious to me. I cant even thank you enough for loving me these last 3 years. You are an amazing friend and will ALWAYS be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and our kids are dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute ! ! ! Joseph's little friend is adorable...what beautiful big brown eyes...she will be a heartbreaker one day ! !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin