Friday, October 16, 2009

five things i love friday

This week, I thought I'd tell you about five snacks that I love. Sorry, no pictures today. I'm just not up to it! Pretty wiped out. I am counting down till bedtime for the kiddos so I can just put my feet up and relax!

1. chocolate milk
2. peanut butter and pretzles
3. popcorn with butter and salt
4. toast with butter and jam
5. chocolate chips, straight out of the bag

Writing down all these yummy snacks has made me hungry!

Now, let me know what your favorite snacks are!

Have a great weekend! We are attempting to have a garage sale tomorrow. (my hubby's idea). Pray for no rain and for lots of people!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. Popcorn, cherry coke, peanut butter m&m's, cherry tomatoes and pita chips. Not together, of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. graham crackers and milk--also with nutella spread! ooh so good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin