Monday, September 7, 2009

self portrait monday

I just had a lovely evening with some new friends in our neighborhood. We had a cookout and the kids had a blast playing in the backyard. It was a great Labor Day!


Here's my self-portrait picture for today:




Khaki Tank Top: Metro 7

Purple Polka Dot Top: twenty one

Olive Green Shorts: Exhiliration

Necklace: eager hands (haha!)

Funny story about today's outfit: I decided to try a low, side ponytail. I felt a little unsure about how it looked, but kept it that way anyway. When I went upstairs to see Clint, he said, "I like your hair. You look like Marianne." (you know, from Gilligans Island)

That made me laugh! Marianne was always Clint's favorite on that show...

Have a good night!

Lora

oh, and good news from Weight Watchers!! I made my goal on Saturday!! I am now at the weight I was before I had any kids. Feels SO GOOD! I will make Lifetime at WW next Saturday. Then, I can go to the meetings for free!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so proud of you for reaching your goal weight! You look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin