Saturday, September 19, 2009

projects I'm working on

I have been so busy making things these past few weeks getting ready for Harvest Fest. I definitely have "eager hands" these days!! :)

Here's some pictures of what I've been up to:

Fabric cuffs! I am loving these...

Sweet little remnant of vintage embroidery on ticking

Big vintage button to finish it off

Cuffs all cut and ready to be sewn

Pretty beaded necklace that I made last night. I call it "Lily of the Valley"

Ok, friends. Gotta get back to work! I've got ten journal covers to sew up and the rest of those cuffs to finish. I hope I get a second wind after I put the kiddos to bed!

Have a blessed rest of your weekend!

Lora

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:59 PM

    My gosh, Lora! Those cuffs are the CUTEST things! How did you ever have time to make so many? I absolutely love them...especially the one with the embroidery on it.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new cuffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute cuffs. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin