Friday, September 4, 2009

five things i love friday - birthday edition

For my Five Things I Love Friday post today, I am going to share my five top favorite photos from Leo's little birthday party last night!

1. The kids really got into decorating their cupcakes, as you can see!!! haha...

2. I love this one of me and my big four year old boy!


3. In all the excitement, Ruth took advantage of mommy being distracted! She had a grand time eating all the leftovers off the cupcake decoration table!

4. Leo playing "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" with Daddy (actually, it was "Tape Some Black Electrical Tape on the Donkey's Tail" - hey, I improvised!!)

5. Leo opening his presents (thanks for the Thomas shoes, Andrew!)


and for my last favorite photo (I know, that's six things - I couldn't help myself!)
The BEST picture of Clint and I ever!! He took this photo of us at the last minute, and I love it so much!! I love you, honey!
It was a great little party, and the most important part is that Leo had a blast. He and Benjamin were up at 5:45am playing with Leo's new toys. Yes, I did send them back to bed! But it was so cute to see them playing with it all dark outside.
Have a great weekend!
Lora

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is getting loooong. It's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin