Saturday, August 22, 2009

show and tell

Hi everyone! Here's a little show and tell post:
I found this amazing bead store yesterday! My sweet hubby watched the kiddos for a few hours so I could go there and get some supplies to make some new jewelry. Here's some pictures of what I got! (thanks to my sweet friend who blessed me with some seed money! - you know who you are!)

pretty things... (smile)


I am really excited about making some necklaces with these great chains. I got one gunmetal silver chunky chain and one vintage copper chain. And I love these vintage silver and gold-plated lucite leaf charms. They're going to make amazing earrings! And, I also love this sweet little star of David charm. And the store put them all in a pretty pink bag - my favorite color!


I also finished the scarf I've been crocheting for the past couple of days. I really love how it turned out. What do you think about the way I wrapped it? These are my new postcards that I got from vistaprint.com for a whopping $6! (that's the total including shipping) for 100 cards.. What a deal! I love them so much. Butterflies!!div>

The color of this yarn, called "Cornmeal", is the prettiest shade of yellow!


I am starting to get excited about my booth at Harvest Fest. It's going to be a lot of work to get ready for it, but I thrive on last minute crafting! I plan on making several more scarves like this to sell there, as well as lots of jewelry, journal covers, quilts, bags, etc.... Busy days ahead..

Have a great Saturday, everyone! I'm off to Weight Watchers!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to tell you how very much I love your new postcards! They look so pretty on your orders! I love everything you do!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin