Monday, August 10, 2009

self portrait monday



Here I am feeling the skinniest I've felt in a LONG time!! (I'm not going to put the cost of my outfits any more in these self-portrait monday posts because most of my clothes, I am discovering, were even given to me or were bought secondhand or on the clearance rack! - let's face it, I love a good bargain! - Just assume that my outfits were either free or nearly free... :) )

White T-Shirt by Rubbish
Brown Tank by Old Navy
Plaid Polyester Pants by HEAT WAVE
(fyi- I bought these pants when I was in college about 15 years ago. I haven't worn them in several years. I was elated to discover I could fit into them this week!)
Necklace by eager hands (haha). You can't see it in the photo, but it's really cool! (if I do say so myself!) I'll post a picture of it later.

Have a great Monday,

Lora

3 comments:

  1. cute pants! gotta love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you take your portraits in front of a beautiful sunset painting! very cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I saw those pants & was like... "I recognize those!" I'm so excited about how good you look! I didn't realize I've been missing all these posts to your blog (shouldn't I be getting an email when it's been updated?), so you can imagine my surprise at seeing pics of the new you! Have you been doing something different, or is chasing around 4 kids what dropped your baby weight so fast? Well, ya look terrif! Glad to see that ring on yer hand again.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin